PLEASE NOTE: Registration and proof of immunization are required for the Drop-Off Play Group. Proof of residency in Foster is required for all playgroups.
Leslie Morrissey, Director
Colleen Stapleton, Program Assistant
- Drop in and Play, Drop-Off Play Group
Designed to stimulate early learning. Focus on early social experiences that promote language and curiosity. Activities encourage development in various areas.
Mondays 10am to 11am (parent attended)
- Personal Visits
Support and promote parents’ important role as their child’s first teacher.
Visits are scheduled individually.
Parents are their children’s first and most important teachers. Our Parents as Teachers™ program can assist you by providing
- Fun, educational activities for you and your child during personal visits
- Playgroups and family outings
- Parenting information, resources and support
- Developmental screening
What can Parents as Teachers™ do for my child and me?
A PAT-certified parent educator, trained in child development and educated in the latest brain research on early learning, helps you understand what to expect as your child grows. You receive practical suggestions on ways to encourage learning and manage challenging behavior.
We believe that
- Supporting children early in life is the most effective and economical way of improving their quality of life.
- All children deserve to begin school with knowledge and skills that will enable them to be academically successful.
- All parents want to be good parents.
- All families have personal and cultural strengths, and they are empowered when those strengths are recognized, respected and encouraged.